We publish most of our releases under a creative commons license. Creative Commons is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to making it easier for people to share and build upon the work of others, consistent with the rules of copyright.
Our releases (except the VIP releases) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0., according to which,
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor.
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
What we do:
- we share your Music to our Website
- we share your Music to Facebook
- we share your Music to Soundcloud
- we share your Music to Twitter
- if you have no Cover - we create it
- we publish you music as a free download on our Website
- we upload your music for free download to Archive.org, Bandcamp, Sonicsquirrel and many other sites
- we promote your music through a network djs, radio stations, online magazines and music portals